December 29, 2005

It's Decided!

First and foremost I wanted to say THANK YOU to all the lovely people who responded to my plea for ideas. I believe I promised you...



AND



Enjoy them. You all earned it.

Honestly though, 4 comments on my teeny little blog is HUGE! I was so excited each time another person would so very nicely offer their opinion. And I've finally decided.

To go along with Lady Audley's Secret, I will be knitting....

A secret project. To be revealed upon completion. But I won't refuse you everything. I'll let you see the yarn choice I've made:





Purdy, aren't they? Keep an eye on their (2 part project) progress bars!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering how you were going to get the puppies and ice cream through the mail without one being eaten by the other. The suspense will be horrible!!

La Cabeza Grande said...

Those colors are rich and simply gorgeous!

Thanks for the puppies (awww) and ice cream (yum).

Anna-juniorknitwit said...

Ice cream! (yum!) and puppies! (Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!)

Lovely yarn, sweetie, and I can't completely tell from the picture, but they look soft and fluffy, too... :)

Talk to you later, hun!

Luv ya!

Anna