July 03, 2006

I Could Have Danced All Night...

Just Kidding. :~)

Well I had a very nice time on my date. Let me fill you in on the background:

Back in highschool, when I was working at Osco, this guy asked me out. We went out a few times, but between both of our work schedules there just wasn't time to date. So we sort of mutually said 'Nevermind' and went our ways.

This past Wednesday my dad asked me to go to the bowling alley where he was, to visit. I agreed and this guy, we'll call him... Bob, Bob just happened to be there and we started chatting. He gave me his e-mail and we started chatting. The bulk of it went

Him: Well here's my cell phone number, call me and MAYBE I'll take you out to dinner.

Me: Oh nice, very suave. How about this instead: Call me and maybe I'll LET you take me to dinner.

Such was the romance of our e-mails.

So last night we went to a little Italian place, then back to his place to watch a movie, then we went to see Superman. Which sucked.

It sucked so bad they should call it Hooverman, or Dysonman. It was stupid. No, it was stoopid. It wus so stoopid that it maks u spel stuf rong cause cing it maks u stoopid to.

Sadly we had to call it an early night because the italian food I ate made me sooooo sick. But that's ok, he'll be here in a half hour so we can go out to lunch.

*giggle*

4 comments:

Deb said...

Ooh - fun! Except for the sucky movie and the bad food part!

Peevish said...

Ick for the food and movie, yay for the lunch date!!

Celebrate your inner hussy!

:)

Chris said...

Heh, the sucky food and bad movie will just give you a great first date story later!

Yay, you!!! :)

Jennifer said...

Just out of curiosity, what ABOUT the movie was bad?