April 30, 2007

Another HP Swap

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?

Cunning, Sly, Pure Evil and oh so Sexy!Slytherin!

2. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.

KnitPicks DPNs, size 1
Lantern Moon DPNs size 1
KnitPicks DPN, size 2

3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?

I’ve found that I prefer metal, so any new metal needles, size 1, 6 inches or shorter is cool

4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?

N/A

5. If your pal decides to send candies or chocolates are there any that you don't like?

Nuts. Can’t stand them. And I prefer fruity, chewy candy over chocolate. I’m not really big on the chocolate. Except for SnowCaps. I have a special place in my heart for snowcaps.

6. What are your favorite scents?

Lavender. REAL lavender though, not the imitation stuff. Or clean cotton. I hate vanilla scents.

7. Do you have any allergies?

You mean besides work and cleaning? Nope.

1 comment:

zenobia said...

hi..

hmm..

was in the neighbourhood...u shd drop in smtime too..tc