January 08, 2008

It's So Lovely Out!

So after finishing my reading for the day (100 pgs) I decided to go for a walk to check the mail, as I'm expecting a few magazines.

I put on a hoodie and began the walk. About halfway there a few stray raindrops began to fall. When I got back to the apartment I looked like this:

What you can't see is that my jeans were soaked completely. The wind was blowing the rain directly into my face.

Damn I look chunky in that picture... No wonder I've been going to the gym almost every day.

4 comments:

Chris said...

I've had that happen, too! Hopefully you didn't get too cold??

Diane said...

To the gym every day? Good for you!

mrspao said...

I hope you got something nice in the mail for that level of effort!

Traceyleezle said...

Sooo? Did yer magazine show up yet, or do I have to call IK and scream at somebody.