June 22, 2005

An Odd Week

I'm still working on my shawl, only 12 repeats to go! Tomorrow I plan to devote my time entirely to both that and the Slytherin scarf I'm knitting to wear to the Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince book premiere. Yes Anna, I finally started it! I have 2 out of 16 blocks done.

Summer may be in full swing but thoughts are turning to colder weather around here. My brother, Kirk, has asked me to knit him a nice hat, which I readily agreed to, and I've fallen in love with a pattern for fingerless gloves knit out of sock yarn. I've already got some great Lion Brand Magic Stripes yarn to make them in. Click on the link to see the color they'll be.

1 comment:

Anna-juniorknitwit said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you started your Slitherin scarf! My Griffindor scarf is coming along, if I do say so myself!

Only three weeks left!