October 31, 2005

Guess What? Guess What?

Only 10 days til my birthday! 10 days til my birthday!

So, for the sake of my friends and family, who are always getting the standard "Dunno" when they ask me what I want, I give you a whole list of things that I want!

Listed in no specific order...
  1. Just Visiting DVD
  2. A Midsummer Night's Dream DVD
  3. A new knitting bag (sadly mine was used too much and the pockets all ripped)
  4. 8" Clover bamboo knitting needles -I still need sizes 3, 4, 5, 10, 13, 15
  5. 1 skein Baby Alpaca (either green or black)
  6. YARN!!!
That's about the extent of my list. Sad, isn't it? Well, actually it probably isn't. Better for me to only want for a few things that have a 100 million things.

I also have a wishlist at KnitPicks, because I am officially addicted to their yarn.

Kelly's Wish List

Qty Cost Subtotal Item ID Description
2 $2.29 $4.58 23464 Storm
4 $4.99 $19.96 23542 Maple Leaf
2 $2.99 $5.98 23704 Forest

So yeah... I'm greedy. Bad Kelly wants the world. Ah well... Guess I'll just have to live with being disappointed.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I'm not great with math, but does that make your birthday Nov. 10? How old? (it's ok to tell another woman your age. :-)) Be expecting something from me via UPS tomorrow or the next day.