April 25, 2006

In A Blue Funk

Screw it, I’m not even in a blue funk… I’ve sunken into a joyless little crater of pissy black doom.

I was fine yesterday up until around 5… then all badness descended upon me.

No idea why. No idea how to make it better.

I’ll be back once I’ve crawled my way out. Think happy thoughts for me.

Jennifer and Alice won the quote contest.

It was from the 10th Kingdom, which if you haven’t seen you need to go watch right now. Ladies, e-mail me your addresses and as soon as I’m human again I’ll ship out your prizes.

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

I HATE when I have Pissy Black Doom. One time I had it and couldn't find my keys and I swore and kicked stuff and like cried for 20 minutes. Over stupid keys. However, I did find my cell phone.
*hug*

Anna-juniorknitwit said...

*big hug*

Call me if you feel like talking, hun.

Love ya lots,

Anna

chittavrtti said...

Have you seen Kat's "mean red" ( as in Breakfast at Tiffany's)that she made for the Whip it up group? Maybe making one of those black boots and all would be cheering. They are cute:) **CV

Krysia said...

Take it easy. Curl up with a good book and relax. The cool thing about blogging is people you hardly know are thinking happy thoughts all the time. Take care!

Chris said...

*hug* Is it sunny there? Maybe a walk, listening to music would help. It helps me sometimes.

Feel free to e-rant to me!

Carrie K said...

The 10th Kingdom? Someone else saw that? Awesome! I didn't recognize the quote although now I have that Ram song stuck in my head again.

Sometimes you just have to go with the yucky moods.

Deb said...

Been there - still slowly crawling out. For me, it helps to just accept it and know that it will end at some point. I can't make ite be over. Good thoughts from others are helpful becuase it helps me not have to worry that I have to have them!! So here are hundreds of them 100s of good thoughts for you and xoxo too!!!!

Peevish said...

Oh, yeah. Been there. *hugs*

Look after yourself - I know it's easy to say, but try!

It will end and you will come through it .

Kelly said...

Oh no, I hope you are feeling better. Take care, Kelly