October 13, 2006

Cross Your Fingers

Hold your breath
Throw salt over your left shoulder
Rub that lucky rabbit's foot
Wish on the first star you see
Pick up a lucky penny

I need all the help I can get...

I just sent in my application to Southern Illinois University in Edwardsville.

In hindsight... perhaps NOT the smartest thing to do on Friday the 13th. That's probably why, while paying the application fee, I selected Graduate instead of Undergraduate, then had to call the Admissions office to fix the problem. They'll probably reject me just cause I'm too dumb to pay attention.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Hey, think positively!!! Fingers crossed for you.

Anna-juniorknitwit said...

All the best luck, hun, I'm sure you'll get into whatever program you want... :)

Peevish said...

Good luck!!

mrspao said...

Go you! You can do it!! It probably happens all the time.

Jennifer said...

Tuna! Thanks Kelly, I'm going to buy two and try them out on my friends cat! And thanks for the Halloweenies, they really made me smile and Josh had fun playing with the skull this morning. You'll see a thank you on my blog too once blogger decides it wants to upload pictures again.