July 19, 2007

Hogwarts Sock Swap 2

Just barely made it in by the skin of my teeth!

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?

Slytherin 2nd Year

2. Shoe size? Foot length? Foot circumference?

US size 8, 9 inches long and 8.5 inche circumference.

3. List your three favorite sock yarns.
a. Koigu
b. WhiteOakStudio
c. Trekking XXL

4. Would you like to try a new brand of sock yarn? If so, which brand?

Socks That Rock. Never tried it before.

5. Do you prefer variegated or solid sock yarn?

Variegated. I love colors.

6. What colors would you like to add to your sock yarn stash?

Super crazy brite neon lime green. I adore this color. Especially when mixed with other brite colors. NO PINK!!!

7. What kind of sock patterns do you gravitate toward? Lace? Ribbed? Fair Isle?

I'm a chicken, I do mostly ribbed, but I'm SO up for a challenge.

8. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, animals, etc.)

Highly allergic to work.

9. Will your socks be exposed to cigarette smoke or animals as you knit them?

Nope. Just HIM.

10. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal?

Sure!

5 comments:

Batty said...

Are you absolutely sure you want to expose unsuspecting socks to the Dark Lord? There could be unforeseen consequences!

Penelope Quafflepuncher said...

Have you, and if not will you, post the pattern for he who shall not be named? I would love to have a you know who doll as well. . . . . . . PLEEEZZZ?????

Anonymous said...

No Pink?!?!?!......pft, chicken.

omly said...

So glad that you joined us. We will need all the second years we can get to keep the young ones in line ;)

Traceyleezle said...

Hey, you can delete this comment. I was just fixing some things on my blogger account and wanted to make sure they worked.