November 13, 2007

Look What I Made!!

After knitting diligently all day, following instructions to the T, being patient while working with size ZERO needles, this is what I ended up with:



Yup... a frogged project and a headache. If anyone can decipher the Queen of Diamonds glove pattern from KnitPicks please let me know. Because I could not make heads or tails of the hand increases. The instructions are so vague and instruct you to "knit to marker" except that there are 3 (or 2, that's not even clear!) and they don't clarify which marker you're supposed to knit to.

ARGH!!!

4 comments:

Chris said...

At first I thought "you made Advil? I didn't realize you were taking chemistry!" :)

Batty said...

Size 0 needles give me a headache too. Unfortunately, that's the only thing that'll make socks to fit my skinny ankles, so I'm stuck using them. Advil is a good thing to have on hand for sure!

Traceyleezle said...

Bah, that stinks. Have you emailed the company for clarification?

WhimsyCate said...

Hey, i love your blog and i just wanted to let you know you inspired me to start knitting, it's not going that well so far tho...but i'll keep going! x