April 24, 2005

Oops...

I lied. In my earlier post I was talking about my little granny square blanket. Made with 300 hundred of the little squares. Well I lied... the pattern calls for 600, not 300. 300 is how many you'd make to make a smaller, simpler blanket.

And as for my 7 squares a day... HA! It's been a couple days since I've done any at all. But it's been a really stressful week. For more details see my other blog It's Just a Part of Life.

I did knit a teddy bear on Monday, for my grandfather. I just made the pattern up as I went along and it turned out cute. A little lopsided and silly looking, but cute. I'll snap a picture and post it along with my rather odd pattern.

I've also dug out my old counted cross stitch and I've been working on that one. I started it last summer when I worked at a pool and didn't want to work with hot yarn during hotter days.

Nothing else that would pass as interesting...

No comments: