September 14, 2005

Knitter MIA

I'm a bad blogger. Bad me.

It's been 7 full days since I posted last. I'm still adjusting to my new job, trying to find a schedule and stuff like that. All excuses really.

And I haven't been knitting at all. Like... really at all. In the past few days all I've done is a single charity blanket square for Warm-Up America. One little blanket square. LAME. I was planning on making this past weekend a knitting immersion weekend, and that totally fell through.

I honestly think I have knitter's block. I have tons of ideas but no... get up and knit. Mainly because everything is rather plain. Nothing with a wild or fun pattern. Just scarves, blankets in garter stitch, dull stuff. I don't know, I think it's because it's been so long since I actually FINISHED something. All my projects are still in the works. Casey's baby blanket, the long thin scarf for myself, those are really the only two active projects I have on the needles right now. Well a dishcloth and the occasional charity square. But that stuff is really dull.

*sigh* I don't know... I need to rediscover the knitting muse. If anyone sees her, send her my way.

No comments: