January 20, 2008

30

Hours. That's how many I worked in the past 3 days. 11 Friday, 12 Saturday and 7 today.

I'm pooped. My feet are actually bruised from standing so much and for so long. And, if you can believe this, I actually strained my wrist while talking to potential customers because I had my hand on my hip all the time and it over-extended the muscles.

I know, what a moronic injury to get. It's like falling out of a chair and breaking a leg or something.

But you know what? Things are great. My refund check came though so I no longer have to decide between bread or milk. I have a few papers to write, but I also have the next two weeks off of work, so I can get them done in more than enough time.

Tomorrow is a holiday from classes, so I'm going to try to get a little ahead on my homework, do laundry, make spaghetti and then D and I are going to a Beethoven concert on campus. And it's free! Woot!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Yikes! It sounds like you NEED the two weeks off to recuperate. Enjoy your day off...

Traceyleezle said...

Well it sounds like things are much improved from a few posts ago. So glad things are on the up and up. Free is definitely woot worthy.